Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In Frankfurt

Macen and I are hunkering down in the hotel at the airport. We got back here yesterday and we'll stay until James comes in tomorrow morning.

Macen hasn't quite adjusted to the time difference. I mentioned before I put Macen down at his normal time 2 nights ago and he stayed in bed over 15 hrs. He was awake for an hour in that time but he was catching up on some major sleep. He went to bed at his normal time last night but was awake from 11:30pm to 2:30am. He did wake up much earlier today so we'll get a nap in (both of us) and then maybe get on track tonight.

We are enjoying the maze that is the Frankfurt airport.

2 comments:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

I knew you should have left Macen here with his Aunt Stacy so you could rest! LOL

I'll be happy with you are all three together again!! You guys are amazing to me :)

We Love You