Monday, April 12, 2010

We've Made It To Paris....France That Is

You know I'm not always the brightest light bulb in the chandelier but something finally clicked the other day and I told Shantel that if she wanted to go to Paris so bad I could of saved a lot of money by taking her to Paris.....Missouri that is, heck I might of even sprung for a trip to Paris, Texas. Oh well fortunately for Shantel I'm not always the quickest thinking guy.

We've made it to Paris and we've done some wandering around already. The serious sightseeing starts tomorrow but here are some pictures of what we've done so far.





Macen on the tarmac at the Nuremberg Airport waiting to get on the plane.

Of course where is the first place we head? Got to get that pilsner glass!




The proof no chocolate milkshake out of this glass!


The Eiffel Tower before the lights come on.


And after all the lights come on.



OK we'll flesh out the posts a little more after we get back home, we just want to show a few of the pictures after each days adventure. Look for more posts the rest of the week and then revisions and additons after the weekend. I hope everyone enjoys.


0 comments: