Monday, August 5, 2013

Little Picasso's

Something I've been waiting all summer to do. A lot of prep work went into and I'm not entirely sure the boys enjoyed it as much as I thought they would. Haha!



First they threw those jelly, stretchy toys at the shower curtain.



 
Then I had filled water balloons with paint. They wouldn't pop when thrown against the shower curtain. I don't think they were heavy enough to pop so next time I will have to add water. I didn't want the color faded too much but they clearly need to be heavy. The boys stomped on them and threw them in the poky grass instead. So back to throwing toys and using their hands.








Silly Maddox asked for a high 5, lol.

 
The finished project!
This wasn't as messy as I thought it would be and while cleaning up I was able to spray the shower curtain clean. We have a clean "canvas" to work with again :)

 
Not too bad for throwing paint.

0 comments: