Monday, February 15, 2010

The World's Largest Snowman!!!!!

That's what we found on our way to Amberg today to check out some local shops. Most of you all have heard us whine/b!+<#/moan/complain about the snow. Here's our proof that it really is as bad we've been talking aboutThe Snowman had to be at least 40 feet tall and as you can see there is still plenty of snow on the ground around it. I think they actually took snow from local parking lots or the roadway and piled it up although I have no idea how they got it so high, I've never seen a 40ft tall front end loader.
Doesn't this look yummy a chocolate covered donut with a mousse cream center with a donut pastry bottom. We stopped at the local grocery store today and they had this in the bakery and Shantel just had to have it. It was really funny watching her try to eat it with the mousse squeezing out the sides. She said it was really good, even if it was one heck of a fat pill. I've got no room to talk though I had two apple struedels. I'm telling it's not going to be the beer that gets to us it's going to be the bakeries, since we both also had a fresh pretzel to go with our pastries and it was really cheap less than 4 Euros for everything. Time to hit the spin bike for me to work off those calories

0 comments: