Thursday, May 29, 2008

13 months






We had a calmer month than previous months and we've welcomed the change. Macen says 'oh' and he says it in a couple different tones, depending on what he is doing like falling down or picking up something heavy. He knows how to turn the tv on in the computer room so I am going to have to do something to fix that. He has been holding food out to Maggie for her to eat from his hands. Both of them love that; me not so much. Macen likes to suck on ice cubes - cold stuff has never bothered him. And he has started dancing quite a bit when he hears a catchy tune.

We finished up with the breast milk. And you would have thought I was actually breastfeeding and I had to wean Macen, I was so sad to see it go. But pumping for 8 months and getting almost 13 months out of it, isn't bad.

We are spending alot of time outside. He loves helping me with yard work, playing with his outside toys and taking walks in his stroller or wagon.

0 comments: