Monday, April 4, 2011

He makes me laugh


By the influence of another kid, Macen has taken to wearing his bike helmet all the time. I did make him take it off before heading into school this morning but it went back on as soon as he was in the car again. It's really hard to take him serious with it on sometimes. Like today when he asked if I knew of any concerts going on. Totally random I know. He has been fascinated with musical instruments like violins, cellos, trombones and is always saying he needs some for his friends so they can put on a concert. Those kind of concerts and helmets don't really go together though.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

That is so hilarious!! Maybe a drum set would be perfect for his birthday!! Then he can put on "concerts" every night for Mom and Dad.

Joann and Hugh said...

Stacy, I was thinking the same thing. Drums,cymbals, etc. He has a birthday coming up.