Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bath time fun

Okay, the elephant part is funny but pay attention to his expressions between playing with the elephant. This is what I have been trying to get for you for awhile but he always wants to be behind the camera. It's like he's saying hmmm but asking a question. Yesterday we had a 5 minute conversation this way. I'd ask a question and he would have the same response for every question. It's funny and pay attention to his eyes. Your son can get quite expressive with them. He did this to me yesterday in the highchair. He was getting in trouble for throwing food on the floor and he threw in the eye blinking. I had to turn away because I was laughing so much.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

This is hilarious! I LOVE IT! Give him hugs and kisses for me!

Craig Family said...

Oh my goodess!! How funny! That thing is loud...XOXOX